The goal of the doctoral degree programme is to provide outstanding graduates from the master degree programme with a specialised university education of the highest level in certain fields of computer science and information technology, including especially the areas of information systems, computer-based systems and computer networks, computer graphics and multimedia, and intelligent systems. The education obtained within this degree programme also comprises a training and attestation for scientific work.
- Graduates from the doctoral study programme are trained to independently work in research, development, or management.
- They are able to solve and/or to lead teams solving advanced conceptual, research, development, or production problems in the area of contemporary information technology and its applications.
- They can be engaged to work on creative tasks, to lead research and development teams, or to work in management of companies or organizations whenever there are required abilities to work in an independent and creative way, to analyze complex problems, and to propose and realize new and original solutions. Graduates from the doctoral study programme can also teach and/or scientifically work at universities.
Sign up and pay the admission fee
Applicants for degree programmes given in the English language are required to:
- sign up using the application form,
- submit to Mrs. Kudelova their CV, including the list of relevant IT courses they have passed (including their final marks), a motivation letter and their best copyright project in IT (technical report + source codes*) - all in one archive file),
- pay an admission fee in the amount of EUR 23.
The deadline for application and payment of the admission fee is August 15.
The FIT Study department will contact the applicants within two weeks after the application deadline and provide them with detailed information on further steps to be taken. The applicants might be asked to have up to 2 hours of Skype interviews as a part of the quality assessment procedure. The interview may include questions about prerequisites or programming skills (see Admission procedure rules, Annex 1).
The applicants will be informed about the results of the admission procedure by 15 September.
Do you have any firstname.lastname@example.org
Other study programmes