The aim of the Master's programme Open informatics is to obtain best education in critical thinking, who can design and implement complex software applications and technological systems. It focuses on design architecture, implementation of complex technological solutions, the management of process development and appropriate methodologies. The study programme deepens and expands theoretical knowledge and principles related to the field of study. Moreover, the graduate will gain experience related to the complex algorithms design, from basic graph algorithm to the artificial intelligence methods. Graduates will gain broad range of knowledge and acquire practical skills in the field of development of complex technological systems, specially software systems. The programme focuses on systems and design strategy. Student will also develop theoretical knowledge in computer sciences, enterprise’s strategic and operation management and leadership of team of specialists. Student will get knowledge in data analysis, user interface, management automatization or ensuring data’s reliability. lization.
Graduates from this program are qualified for working in enterprises oriented on development, purchase and selling of information systems and information technologies. They can use their experience also in specialized departments of manufacture-oriented and service-oriented organizations responsible for operation and development of their ICT and IS/ICT. After finishing required study plan the graduates are qualified for immediate employment in practice and prepared for continuing their studies in graduate programs.
A successful graduate will be able to:
- develop students' knowledge of information and economic science,
- provide students with the personal skills and professional perspective to be effective in the sphere of information systems and technologies,
- develop student´s advanced knowledge of economic, managerial and social to analyze and understand economic phenomena,
- promote methods by which economic and managerial processes are investigated, monitored and controlled,
- practically implement large-scale software systems and manage all phases of their life cycle,
- apply theoretical foundations and methods for analysis and modeling of enterprises and their processes,
- understand the principles of design and implementation of programming languages, they know and they are able to apply formal apparatus.
- entrance exam - Economics Informatics test;
- nostrification - obtaining a certificate of recognition of previous education;
- study contract - signing study contract and paying tuition fees.
For this programme, there is recently available a scholarship support from the South-Moravian Center for International Mobility. More information can be found here.
Do you have any firstname.lastname@example.org
Other study programmes