Economics and Management
Economics and Management
The aim of the Master's programme Economics and Management with two specialisations (Management, Human resources and international leadership) is to provide graduates with a strong foundation of knowledge and to deepen and extend existing skills obtained at bachelor level in order to find a long-term employment in the labour market or to carry out their own competitive business plan. Graduates will be able to use critical thinking to evaluate information and, on its basis, to make appropriate decisions in the field of economic processes and management in private and public sector. Emphasis is placed on gaining language skills (compulsory and optional courses in English), the knowledge of macroeconomic development in international context and practical experience from internships in the Czech Republic or abroad. Earned skills will help graduates to face the current dynamic challenges and changes in globalized socio-economic organization’s environment.
Graduates are prepared for the position of experts for specific activities of firms (planning, marketing, production, finance, etc.) in large companies or managing post in small and medium size companies and institution. After praxis, they could occupy the top level post in firms or other entities. They could also work as independent analysts and consultants in the field of economics, marketing, management or help in the preparation and administration of economic projects.
A successful graduate will be able to:
- develop student's advanced knowledge of economical, managerial and social sciences to analyze and understand the economic and social behavior,
- know the principles and evolution of economic processes and their influence on society,
- promote advanced methods by which economic and managerial processes are investigated, monitored and controlled,
- promote sophisticated quantitative techniques to give students modern and perspective tools for decision making support,
- provide students with the personal and professional skills to take part in top management of factories, enterprises, companies, and institutions,
- develop student´s advanced knowledge of economical, managerial and social sciences to analyse and understand the economic and social behavior.
- entrance exam - Business Economics test;
- nostrification - obtaining a certificate of recognition of previous education;
- study contract - signing study contract and paying tuition fees.
Do you have any firstname.lastname@example.org
Other study programmes